C Language Book
- Introduction to Computing Systems: From Bits and Gates to C and Beyond: "designed to give students a better understanding of computing early in their college careers in order to give them a stronger foundation for later courses"
- C Primer Plus (6th Edition) (Developer's Library): "C Primer Plus is a carefully tested, well-crafted, and complete tutorial "
- C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide : "the fastest way to get comfortable with C"
- Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your iOS and OS X Programs:
- Programming in Objective-C (6th Edition) : "Programming in Objective-C is a concise, carefully written tutorial on the basics of Objective-C and object-oriented programming for Apple's iOS and OS X platforms"
- Understanding and Using C Pointers: Core Techniques for Memory Management: "you’ll learn how pointers provide the mechanism to dynamically manipulate memory, enhance support for data structures, and enable access to hardware."
- Beginning C for Arduino: Learn C Programming for the Arduino : "This book introduces you to the C programming language, reinforcing each programming structure with a simple demonstration of how you can use C to control the Arduino family of microcontrollers."
- C Programming in easy steps: "has an easy-to-follow style that will appeal to anyone who wants to begin programming in C"
- C Programming, 4th ed:
- Head First C: A Brain-Friendly Guide: " a complete learning experience that will show you how to create programs in the C language"
- Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide : "This introduction to programming and the Objective-C language is the first step on your journey from someone who uses apps to someone who writes them. "
- Programming in Objective-C 2.0: "provides the new programmer a complete, step-by-step introduction to Objective-C"
- Programming in Objective-C 2.0 LiveLessons Bundle:
- C Programming: A Modern Approach: "popular with students and faculty alike because of its clarity and comprehensiveness as well as its trademark Q&A sections."
- C Programming in Easy Steps: "instructs you how to create computer programs in the C language both on Windows platforms and on Unix-based platforms"
- C All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies: "Covers everything users need to get up to speed on C programming"
- C: A Reference Manual, 5th Edition : "provides a complete description of the C language, the run-time libraries, and a style of C programming that emphasizes correctness, portability, and maintainability."
- Algorithms in C, Part 5: Graph Algorithms: " a current and comprehensive introduction to important algorithms"
- C: The Complete Reference, 4th Ed. : "Whether you are a beginning C programmer or a seasoned pro, the answers to all your C questions can be found in this one-stop resource"
- Practical C Programming: "There are lots of introductory C books, but this is the first one that has the no-nonsense, practical approach that has made Nutshell Handbooks® famous"
- Teach Yourself C in 21 Days (Sams Teach Yourself): " C continues to be one of the most popular programming languages on the market"
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C: "the best introduction to cryptography I've ever seen"
- Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets: "This book will help the C programmer reach new heights as a professional"
- Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing, Second Edition: "the most practical, comprehensive handbook of scientific computing available today."
- The Standard C Library: "teaches readers the concepts and design issues associated with library building"
- Algorithms in C (Computer Science Series) : "provides a comprehensive collection of algorithms implemented in C."
- C Programming Language, 2nd Edition: "helps readers keep up with the finalized ANSI standard for C while showing how to take advantage of C's rich set of operators, economy of expression, improved control flow, and data structures. "
- The C Programming Language: "Known as the bible of C, this classic bestseller introduces the C programming language"